Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Love That Will Never Let Me Go

As I mentioned in my post "Waiting for the Morning," I have been realizing and experiencing the depths of God's love in a deeper and more meaningful way as I walk the current rocky path of trials.  Some songs about God's love have been in my head and heart and often on my voice as I go about my duties day to day helping me to carry on in joy and hope and in the comfort of God's very real and rich love.  God's Love is ENOUGH!  I don't need anything else in this world.

There are no circumstances -- good or bad-- and no places in this world we can find ourselves in where God's love can't reach us.  God's love is an unwavering and all-powerful love that embraces the very essences of our beings, holding us close, and never letting us go.  No matter where you find yourself today, reflect and meditate on God's Wondrous, Deep, Deep Love that will never let you go!


"Oh the Deep, Deep Love" 
By Bob Kauflin 
VERSE 1 
Oh the deep, deep love of Jesus 
Vast, unmeasured, boundless, free 
Rolling as a mighty ocean 
In its fullness over me 
Underneath me, all around me 
Is the current of Your love 
Leading onward, leading homeward 
To Your glorious rest above 

CHORUS 
Oh the deep, deep love 
All I need and trust
Is the deep, deep love of Jesus 
Oh the deep, deep love of Jesus 

VERSE 2 
Spread His praise from shore to shore 
How He came to pay our ransom 
Through the saving cross He bore 
How He watches o’er His loved ones
Those He died to make His own 
How for them He’s interceding 
Pleading now before the throne 

VERSE 3 
Oh the deep, deep love of Jesus 
Far surpassing all the rest 
It’s an ocean full of blessing 
In the midst of every test 
Oh the deep, deep love of Jesus 
Mighty Savior, precious Friend 
You will bring us home to glory 
Where Your love will never end 

"O Wondrous Love" 
By Steve and Vicki Cook 

VERSE 1
O wondrous love that will not let me go 
I cling to You with all my strength and soul 
Yet if my hold should ever fail 
This wondrous love will never let me go 

VERSE 2 
O wondrous love that’s come to dwell in me 
Lord who am I that I should come to know 
Your tender voice assuring me 
This wondrous love will never let me go

CHORUS 
I’m resting in the everlasting arms 
In the ever faithful heart 
The Shepherd of my life 
You’ll carry me on Your mighty wings of grace 
Keeping me until the day
 I look into Your eyes 

VERSE 3 
O wondrous love that sings of Calvary 
The sweetest sound this sinner’s ever known 
The song of Your redeeming Son 
Whose wondrous love will never let me go 

VERSE 4
O wondrous love that rushes over me 
I can’t escape this river’s glorious flow
You overwhelm my days with good 
Your wondrous love will never let me go 

"My Redeemer's Love" 
By Joel Sczebel, Jordan Kauflin, Mark Altrogge 

VERSE 1
My Redeemer’s love is deeper 
Than the depths of sin and hell 
He who was enthroned in glory 
Came to bring us to Himself
My Redeemer’s love is wider 
Than the breach my sins had made 
He reached down into my darkness
 He alone has pow’r to save

CHORUS 1
 Deeper than the rolling seas 
Higher than the mountain peaks
 Your love is all I need 

VERSE 2 
My Redeemer’s love is stronger 
Than my fiercest enemies 
He will hold me in the tempest 
Through the flood He carries me 
My Redeemer’s love will lead me 
Through the deepest valley here 
He will shepherd me and guide me 
He will ever keep me near

CHORUS 2 
Deeper than the rolling seas
 Higher than the mountain peaks 
Your love is all I need 
Stronger than the rushing wind 
Shattering the power of sin 
Your love is all I need

VERSE 3 
My Redeemer’s love grows sweeter 
As eternity draws near
 I’ll enjoy His love forever 
At His throne for endless years 
My Redeemer’s love will fill me 
On the day I see His face
I will love Him back forever 
And forever sing His praise

No comments:

Post a Comment